Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can have a significant impact on a growing company, while also expanding your knowledge of both marketing & sales? Are you an intelligent, passionate, ambitious, hard working, and creative professional looking for an excellent corporate culture where your opinion matters?
If your answer to these questions is “Yes”, then TotalSDS could be an ideal career opportunity for YOU!
The name “TotalSDS ” means that we do everything an organization needs to create and manage Safety Data Sheets (aka “SDSs”). Safety Data Sheets are required wherever hazardous materials are used in order to minimize the risk of disaster when someone touches a chemical or gets it in their eyes, etc. The market is enormous with hundreds of thousands of companies globally needing to use them.
We like to say we’re like a “TurboTax” for creating and managing Safety Data Sheets. We have a software “wizard” to help create the sheets and (at a time where every second matters) we make it incredibly easy to access them (electronically) when disaster occurs. And we have a talented Professional Services team to help our customers get up and running quickly.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing & Sales coordinator to perform various important marketing & sales related tasks. The tasks are essential components of what we call “an Integrated and Efficient Marketing & Sales Machine”. We are confident that our Marketing & Sales Coordinator will learn a great deal and have a transformative career experience at TotalSDS.
Objectives of this Role
- Increase the productivity of our sales team
- Help maintain customer retention at its traditional high rate
- Maximize the efficiency of marketing and sales
- Foster the integration of marketing & sales
- Help the company achieve its sales goals
Expected Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Support the development of our lead generation campaigns, whether through trade show participation, email marketing, digital advertisement, and/or social media.
- Support any follow-up activities that are part of our sales process.
- Capture and distribute sales leads and then track what happens to them using reports that you may help generate
- Contact prospects who have completed “Interest” forms to help set appointments for our sales team.
- Help track upcoming customer renewals, assigning the account to a sales rep if necessary and follow-up with the sales team to ensure that we maximize our customer retention.
- Assist in the updating of accurate activity and pipeline reports
- Gain a high level understanding of the TotalSDS industry along with its product and service offerings.
- Attend and participate in marketing and sales meetings.
- Perform other duties as requested by the company
Required Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, marketing support, sales support, and/or sales operations.
- Warm and friendly personality
- Terrific attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing skills
- High intelligence
- Personal integrity
Not Required but Desirable Experience
- Experience doing marketing and/or sales support work for a Business to Business Software as a Service company.
- Proficiency with CRM software (Salesforce efficiency preferred) and LinkedIn
- Excel/Google Sheet spreadsheeting skills
- Strong math student in school
- Good science student in school
- Knowledge of multiple languages
Compensation & Benefits
- Attractive compensation including base salary and bonuses.
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
To apply, please submit resume and customized cover letter to Ted Teele ([email protected]).