Are you looking for a sales position where you earn a great living, have fun, and learn a lot? If so, this could be a perfect opportunity for you!
At TotalSDS, we’re seeking passionate, talented, and high integrity sales representatives to help us grow and further penetrate and dominate the compliance/SDS (Safety Data Sheet) software market that we serve.
Safety Data Sheets are required wherever hazardous materials are used, and the market is very large- with hundreds of thousands of companies globally needing to use them.
Candidates for this position should have a strong understanding of the sales process and a proven track record of sales success, excel at prospecting and generating leads, and love closing new business. Knowledge of science, manufacturing, and safety would be a definite plus!
This would be an excellent opportunity if you are a fast learner, a problem solver, and capable of consultative selling with strong negotiating skills. This role requires a hunter mentality and someone who will aggressively pursue and create new opportunities and not be solely dependent on marketing to generate leads.
Objectives of this Role
- Sell TotalSDS’s products and services to Chief Compliance Officers, Chemists, EHS Specialists and Safety Managers by quickly gaining an understanding of the SDS marketplace.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas for new bookings.
- Find, research, qualify and close new accounts.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Renew existing, expiring client contracts with focus on upselling and increasing prices.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycles to close new business.
- Grow and maintain an accurate and healthy pipeline of business through prospecting efforts.
- Learn the TotalSDS product and service offerings in order to conduct demos, present TotalSDS value proposition, prepare proposals and overcome objections.
- Update Salesforce CRM on a daily basis with all prospecting and account activity.
- Prepare accurate activity and pipeline reports, weekly.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years sales experience with SaaS product(s) – (experience in the Environmental, Health and Safety industry is preferred, but not required)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- High intelligence and teachability
- Proficiency with CRM software (Salesforce efficiency preferred) and LinkedIn
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel to scheduled trade show events
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience and proven track record of sales excellence
- Large corporate sales experience
- Experience securing distribution relationships
Compensation & Benefits
- Attractive compensation including base salary, commissions, and bonuses.
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
To apply, please submit resume and customized cover letter to [email protected].